We are pleased you are considering a career at West Shore Medical, the premier private hospital in Trinidad and Tobago. With a mission to provide the highest quality healthcare to our clients we seek to attract and retain the best for our team.
Our supportive environment encourages professional development and provides each member of our team with an opportunity to chart a course for career fulfilment.
We offer state-of-the art facilities, advanced technology and expertise. Our beautiful waterfront location provides a welcoming and calming atmosphere for our staff and clients.
If you are interested in joining the West Shore team we invite you to explore our clinical and non-clinical job opportunities.
West Shore Medical does not employ medical practitioners. However, Physicians/Specialists utilise our services as Independent Contractors. If you are interested in practising at our facility you must be registered with the Medical Board of Trinidad & Tobago and have medical insurance coverage. Kindly complete our Practising Privileges form and forward for the attention of The Medical Director, together with your resume and copies of registration and insurance coverage.
- Must be registered with the Nursing Council of Trinidad & Tobago.
- Must have at least 2 years experience working in an acute hospital and one year experience working in specialty care area of application
- Good communication and customer service skills
- A passion for quality customer service with good communication skills
- Must possess five (5) O’ Level passes
- Previous hospital experience will be an asset
- MUST be willing to work shifts